Saturday, July 4, 2009

anticipation...

I paced through my apartment, walking through each room to make sure I didn't forget what I needed for the day's events. Glancing at the clock, I realized I had to go; but I was stalling. I reasoned that I couldn't keep waiting for something to happen; but I still hoped that what I yearned for - what I NEEDED - would appear.

Sighing with disappointment, I grabbed my purse, then I heard a sharp knock. Startled, I wondered, could this be him, the man I had been waiting for? I nervously opened the door and saw him... I exhaled, licked my lips and uttered... "I've been waiting for you..." As I caught my breath, I began to glow. I smiled as I reached towards him and said, "you just made my day!"

Without missing a beat, the uniformed man stated, "I'm happy to see you too, sign here ma'am..."

My SugarCube is BACK!!!! And I couldn't be happier. Have a great day, and my all the things you yearn for in life come true ; )

djSugarCut

No comments:

Post a Comment