Saturday, July 11, 2009

New Mix - Soulfully Sweet 2.0

I revised my soulful house mix... and I'll have cds available at my upcoming gigs. The song list is below.

Let's Stay Together (AfroSoul Mix)......Des Mitchell ft. Aharon Agati
My First Love (Reelsoul Sole Channel Mix)......Syren
Off My Mind (Reelsoul Mix)......Tonya Renee
Release (MAW remix)......Afro Celt Soundsystem
Don't Change......Erro
Let's Ride (Soulful Mix)......Maxine Braham
Don't Wake Me_Whatever......Shauna Marie vs. Salah Ananse
You Should B Lovin Me (DJ Spinna Remix)......Ovasoul 7
I Might Do Something Wrong......Tortured Soul
Pure (Migs Mix)......Blue Six
Earth is the Place (Jon Cutler's Distant Remix)......Verna Francis
The Bomb (These Sounds Fall Into My Mind)....The Bucketheads
Don't Play (DJ Spinna Remix).....Galaxy Group ft. Lady Alma
Lying To You......Tortured Soul
Love Can't Live Without Your Groove (Soulful Classic Mix).....Sergio D'angelo ft. Andrea
Go Getter (Soulflower Mix).....Monique Bingham
Life (Reel Soul Vocal Mix)......Lee Wilson
Music & Wine.....Blue Six
Days Like This (DJ Spinna Remix).....Shaun Escoffery


No comments:

Post a Comment