Sunday, May 9, 2010

Traffic Jam, episode 1



I put together a little soulful mix... I was inspired by the warming weather, enduring friendship, and feelings of playfulness.... That being said, I hope you enjoy it : )

Break This Down... Ryan Leslie
Round and Round... Hi-Tek feat. Jonell
Crazy... Javier
I Like Him... Kandi feat. Rick Ross and Rasheeda
No One Else... Mary J. Blige
Soldier of Love... Sade
Be Happy... R. Kelly Feat. Notorious B.I.G.
Night and Day... Al B Sure
I Wanna Be... Donell Jones
Sugar Free... Juicy
Get Along With You (Soul Inside Mix)... Kelis
Doin It... LL Cool J
One More Drink... Jaguar Wright
All I Need... Method Man Feat. Mary J. Blige
Tell Me (Spark Club Mix)... Groove Theory
Step In the Name of Love... R. Kelly
Hey Mr. D.J. (remix)... Zhane
My Cherie Amor (K. Salaam & Beatnick Remix)... Stevie Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment