Sunday, June 13, 2010

Traffic Jam, episode 5: Summertime Fat Booty

Here's this week's mix.  For those of you who don't know (which is everyone because I've never shared this before), I typically take a few words from one or more of the song titles in my mixes to create the episode title...  I figured I should explain that in case this week's moniker came into question...enjoy : )





Movin' On........ Mya
I Gotcha........ Lupe Fiasco
Ms. Fat Booty [Explicit]........ Mos Def
Got Til' It's Gone........ Janet Jackson feat. Q-Tip
Mellow My Man........ The Roots
Stronger Than Me........ Amy Winehouse
Remind Me........ Patrice Rushen
Real Love........ Mary J Blige
Tainted [Explicit]........ Slum Village
One Minute Man...Missy Elliot
Summertime........ DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince
Sunshine........Coko
I Wanna Be Where You Are........ Michael Jackson
Lights, Camera, Action!........ Mr. Cheeks
Cher Chez La Ghost........ Ghostface Killah
Let's Get Down........ Tony Toni Tone feat. DJ Quik
Skew It On The Bar-B........ OutKast
Baby I Got Your Money........Ol' Dirty Bastard feat. Kelis
Tennessee........ Arrested Development
Keep On Walkin'........ CeCe Peniston
Can't Hide From Luv........ Mary J Blige feat. Jay-Z
Uptown Anthem........ Naughty By Nature


No comments:

Post a Comment