Monday, June 7, 2010

Traffic Jam, episode 4: Sugar in the Raw




I started putting my traffic jam mixes out about a month ago and I probably should have mentioned this then, but I do all of these mixes on the fly. I grab a cup of tea, turn on my turntables, and start mixing whatever comes to mind. If I make a mistake (of which there are several) I keep it moving onto the next song. Nothing is edited or spliced together... each mix is organic and raw.

This week's mix is shorter since I have a lot going on at this moment. Next week I'll put together a regular 30-40 minute mix. But for now, enjoy some Sugar in the Raw....

Genius of Love...Tom Tom Club
Buffalo Stance...Neneh Cherry
Another One Bites the Dust...Queen
Remember the Time...Michael Jackson
I Can't Go for That...Hall and Oates
Need You Tonight...INXS
Say No Go (Dope Mix)...De La Soul
Wiggee Wiggee...Nucleus
Squeeze Me...Kraak And Smaak
Come Get With It...Black Vocab

No comments:

Post a Comment