Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Traffic Jam, episode 7: Whatchuknowaboutthat?

I'm not sure why, but at almost EVERY gig someone hears a song, runs up to me and incredulously asks, "Whatchu know bout that?!"  Apparently there are songs I'm not supposed to know about because of my gender or age or some other random reason.


So this mix contains a little bit of what I know...  enjoy... ; )


Searching.... Roy Ayers
Bonita Applebum.... A Tribe Called Quest
Bonita Applebum (remix)... A Tribe Called Quest
Butterflies... Floetry
Butterflies... Michael Jackson
Step Into My World... KRS One
In My Bed (Remix)... Dru Hill
Dance With Me... 112
I Want You... Marvin Gaye
Gettin Grown... Cee-Lo
Just Be Good To Me... The SOS Band
Art of Storytellin...Outkast
Off the Books... Beatnuts
Could You Be Loved?... Bob Marley
Dress Up... Sleepy Brown
I'm No Good... Amy Winehouse
Talkin' All That Jazz... Stetsasonic
The Finest... The SOS Band
It Takes Two... Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock
Joy 'N Pain... Rob Base & DJ E-Z Rock
Apache... Incredible Bongo Band
Apache... Sugarhill Gang
I Wonder If I Take You Home... Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam; Cult Jam feat. Full Force
Let the Beat Hit Em... Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam
I Wanna Be Your Lover... Prince



No comments:

Post a Comment